Otavalo’s beauty lies in its people and surroundings, the Otavaleños, and the towering volcanoes that surround the Andean town. The Andes is the longest continental mountain range in the world!
During this 2 Day Otavalo Community Experience, you will be able to go mountain biking, go paddling, and discover beautiful places while sharing with a local indigenous community. Let’s not forget about San Pablo, which is a beautiful eye of water guarded by the Imbabura volcano.
If you look for other options, you can find all the Andes Mountain Tours that Rebecca Adventure Travel offers, and discover the adventurer in yourself.
- Recommended things to bring for the activities of Biking and Paddling: Comfortable light pants, biking shorts, non-cotton t-shirt, rain jacket, rain pants, snickers, sunscreen, sunglasses, mosquito repellent, binoculars, camera, fleece, bathing suit, hiking shoes, towel.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take necessary precautions to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc).
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availability, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- It is mandatory that you will have current travel insurance including health insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Time Disclaimer: We recommend this private tour to start no later than 08:00 am because you will enjoy the tour at a good pace and you will not miss out on any activities. If you choose a later departure time it might be possible that you will miss some activities due to traffic or other circumstances.