This 14-day Ecuador Andes, Amazon & Coast program is designed for guests who would like to experience Ecuador in a very comfortable way and most important off the beaten track. You will stay with a local family, go into the Yasuni Amazon and discover the beautiful Ecuadorian coast. Part of this 14-day Adventure around the Andes, Amazon, and Coast, is a stay in the Yasuni part of the Amazon where you will find numerous amounts of wildlife. The last part of your stay will be at the Pacific Coast where you will visit Isla de la Plata (“Galapagos for the backpackers”).
- For children under the age of 12, there is a 10% discount.
- Inform yourself about food safety when traveling to tropical countries. Take the necessary precaution to avoid food poisoning (always wash your hands before eating, don’t eat ‘street food’, only eat peeled fruits, etc.).
- It is important to have valid travel and medical insurance. Please inform us of any known medical conditions you have.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel cannot take any responsibility for any illnesses or missed meals & tours due to an illness.
- Important things to bring: Warm, windproof, and waterproof clothing, appropriate shoes or boots, water, sunblock, sunglasses, pocket money, and passport.
- Please take with you some plastic bags, to protect your Camera and important documents passports and ID from the rain.
- Bring a rain poncho otherwise buy it here in Ecuador and take it with you for the activities, because the weather could change suddenly in the rainforest and you might get wet.
- Rebecca Adventure Travel reserves the right to change the itinerary without previous notice due to weather conditions, availabilities, National Park regulations or notifications, and unforeseeable circumstances.
- If you like to enjoy watching Animals please get some binoculars (10×40 are much better).