53 trips found
- This Andes Expedition tour is designed for travelers who would like to explore the mighty Andes mountains by hiking, biking, rafting and more.
- You will discover many amazing landscapes in the Andes mountains as well as the small communities and towns located close to them.
- Learn about the Nariz del Diablo railroad located in the middle of the mountains, considered a feat of engineering.
- This tour includes meals, transportation and guided activities as mentioned in the itinerary.
- This program offers you the chance to visit two regions in Ecuador: Quito, hidden in the Andes mountains, and the lush Amazon rainforest.
- Explore Quito's Old town, the biggest and best-preserved historical center in South America.
- Trek into the Amazon rainforest with your guide, and discover the wide variety of flora and fauna of this diverse region.
- This tour includes meals, transportation and the activities mentioned in the tour itinerary.
- Explore the biggest and best-preserved historic centre in South America, located in Quito, Ecuador's capital city
- Visit some of the highlights of the Galapagos Islands such as Los Tuneles, Santa Cruz Highlands, the Charles Darwin Station and more.
- Be surrounded by the impressive flora and fauna of the Galapagos Islands. You can see giant tortoises, sea lions and a wide variety of marine species.
- You will have your whole trip arranged, from your Quito Airport pick up up to your Quito Airport drop off, and flights from and to the Galapagos Islands.
- Discover the beautiful Quilotoa Lake, a crater filled with distinct turquoise water, on this private day tour.
- Visit traditional markets and a local Andean family in the picturesque villages of Saquisili or Pujili.
- Hike down to the Quilotoa Lake shore, and enjoy the amazing landscapes of the crater. You can even kayak in the lake, if you desire.
- This private day tour around the Quilotoa Lake includes lunch and transportation from and to your hotel in Quito.
9 DAY ACTIVE ANDES EXPEDITION
Travel Style: Active, Adventure, Culture, Family, Guided private groups, Highlights, Nature, Wildlife
Ecuador Amazon & Andes
9 DAY COLONIAL QUITO & AMAZON CUYABENO ECO LODGE
Travel Style: Adventure, Classic, Culture, Family, Highlights, Nature, Slow-paced, Wildlife
Ecuador & Galapagos
9 DAY COLONIAL QUITO & GALAPAGOS ISLAND HOPPING
Travel Style: Active, Adventure, Culture, Family, Guided shared groups, Highlights, Nature, Wildlife
QUILOTOA – PRIVATE TOUR
Travel Style: Active, Adventure, Culture, Family, Guided private groups, Hidden treasure, Highlights, Nature